STD Panel Plus
Window Period : 28 days
STI are the sexually transmitted infections, which transfers from one person to another through intimate contact or while having unprotected sex.
They can be transmitted by:
- Having unprotected sex with an infected individual,
- Having oral or anal sex,
- Ruptured condom during sex,
- Sex with multiple partners or sexual worker,
- Sharing infected needles for drugs, piercing, tattooing or razors for shaving,
- Skin contact with the infected discharges and to the baby through an infected mother.