Female Hormone Studies
Special introductory offer: 2999.00 Proceed
In Females, ovaries produce hormones like estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. Our brain produces hormones FSH and LH that triggers hormones from ovaries. These hormones play an important role in women’s life. As age advances, these hormones tend to decline.
Any imbalance in these can lead to severe diseases like:
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Breast disease
- Menstrual irregularities.
If there is a family history of Cancer like Breast cancer, Menopause or suffering from hot flushes, Anxiety, Irritability, mood swings, Menstrual Irregularities like delayed / missed periods, change in flow, frequency or in duration of periods, Loss of libido, Fertility or failure in conceiving, Loss of muscle tone/ weight.
We at Drsafehands provide you this package which can help you in early diagnosis and well-timed advice for the right treatment from our expert. Therefore the regular assessment of these hormones becomes very essential.
- Lymphocytes - absolute count
- Mixed - absolute count
- Neutrophils - absolute count
- Anti mullerian hormone (amh)
- Lymphocyte percentage
- Mixed percentage
- Total leucocytes count
- MCH, MCHC, MVC, MPV, PCT, PCV, PDW,PLRC, PLT, RBC, RDCV, RDWSD
- Follicle stimulating hormone (fsh)
- Luteinising hormone (lh)
- Prolactin (prl)
- Vitamin d2
- Vitamin d3
- Vitamin d total
- Female Hormone Profile
- Home Sample Pickup
- Pre Test Support
- Pre Test Expert Support(Available On Request)
- Post Test Expert Consultation