STD Panel Premium Test
Window Period : 28 days
What is STD Panel Premium Test?
They can be transmitted by:
- Having unprotected sex with an infected individual,
- Having oral or anal sex,
- Ruptured condom during sex,
- Sex with multiple partners or sexual worker,
- Sharing infected needles for drugs, piercing, tattooing or razors for shaving,
- Skin contact with the infected discharges and to the baby through an infected mother.
The STD Panel Premium includes advanced screening tests for HIV 1&2 and common STDs like Hepatitis B , Hepatitis C, HSV 2 (genital herpes) , Chlamydia , Syphilis and Gonorrhea.
In today’s time , most of the STDs are easily curable/ manageable if detected early. Even HIV can be easily managed and is considered a lifestyle disease now. People with HIV live full, complete and high quality lives.
The STDs may or may not show any symptoms. Hence , timely testing in case of a suspected exposure ensures safety of the individual and their partner.
Sample Type: Blood and Urine
Pay Online And Get Rs 200 Off. Use Code: DSH200. Offer Valid Only On Online Payment.