Male Clinic

  • Ask Question

  • select doctor

  • Relax. We will respond

Get Your First Consultation Free

Ask Question

Or choose from most popular

Follow up questions free upto limited time period.After that a nominal fee for continued consultation

Our Specialists

Dr Sanjay Kr Goyal
Dr Sanjay Kr Goyal

Dr Abhay kumar
Dr Abhay kumar

Dr Arun Karthik
Dr Arun Karthik


Early ejaculation

Hi. I am 25 years old. I have this problem of not being able to last. I feel I ejaculate too early. I do not have any disease like high BP or diabetes. My weight is about 70 kg. This problem is bothering me a lot. Please help.
Copy this Question

Problem in erection

Hi. I am 42 years old. For the past few weeks, I am unable to get the kind of erection I used to have earlier. I am talking medicines for diabetes/high BP/ have no problem like diabetes or high BP. Please advise what should I do?
Copy this Question

Erectile dysfunction

Hi. I am 52 year old male. For the last few weeks I am unable to maintain my erection. I lose it very soon. The hardness is also much less. My weight is 65 kg. I am also taking these medicines ……….., …………….. , …………. What should I do to get good erections like earlier.
Copy this Question

Low sex drive

Hi. I am 35 years old. For the past one month, my desire for sex has reduced a lot. I try to avoid my partner many times. This is also causing strain in our relationship. I feel sad and depressed. I do not know what is happening with me. Please help
Copy this Question

Pain during sex

Hi. I am 33 years old. When I try to have sex with my partner, it hurts a lot. I have noticed that my penis/ foreskin becomes red and painful. I have applied some creams also suggested by friends. I think I have some infection. Please help
Copy this Question

Excessive masturbation

Hello. I am 18 years old. I think I am addicted to masturbation. I do it at least once a day and sometimes 2 to 3 times also. I am unable to stop this. My friends tell me this can be very harmful and can lead to problems in life later on. Please help.
Copy this Question

Size/ shape of penis

Hello. I feel that the size of my penis is small. I feel scared that I may not be able to satisfy my partner. Also, I feel that my penis is somewhat bent. My friends tell me that this can cause problems in having sex. Please help.
Copy this Question

Not able to enjoy sex.

Hi. I am 36 years old. I have an active sex life. For the past one month, I do not get the kind of pleasure that I used to have. I do it like any routine activity without much fun. What should I do? Is something wrong with me. Please advise.
Copy this Question

Discharge from penis

Hello. I am 22 years old. I have noticed some white discharge from my penis while passing urine. I also feel very weak nowadays. I have taken some medicines for strength after seeing some advertisements. There is no benefit. Please help.
Copy this Question

How to delay Orgasm?

Hi. I am 30 years old, married for 6 months. Both of us are quite happy with our sex life. But I feel that if I am able to delay my orgasm, we can have better sex. Can you advise some techniques to do that . I don’t want to take any medicines.
Copy this Question

Swelling in testis

Hello doctor, I am 36 years old, weigh 70 kg. No BP problem or diabetes. I have noticed that my scrotal sac is becoming bigger in size. I am scared I am having hydrocele problem. What should I do? Can it affect my sex life. Please advise on what treatment should I take?
Copy this Question

Low in confidence.

Hi. I am 20 years old. I am very healthy. My problem is whenever I feel attracted to a girl, I am not able to have the courage to talk with her. My friends encourage me to talk with her, but I am not able to go beyond simple conversation. My confidence is very low and I feel depressed. Please help.
Copy this Question

Ulcer/pus on penis

Hi doctor, I am 46 years of age, I do not have any illness, I noticed a small ulcer on penis, it is not painful, no discharge is seen. But it is causing a lot of discomfort. What do you think its cause is? How do I get rid of this?
Copy this Question


Hello Doctor. I am 36 years old. I have some warts on and around my private parts. I am due to be married and am extremely worried. Can you suggest some permanent cure? I have had relationship with two women in the past.
Copy this Question

Visit Other Clinics

Who uses Dr. safehands

I was about to get married and was full of doubts. Needed to ask many questions. Most of all, I needed to be sure that my would be husband is free from any infections like HIV. But I had no idea how to do that. Just one call with DrSafeHands counsellor solved all my issues.

Jessica M, Goa
100 percent satisfaction guaranteed

100 percent satisfaction guaranteed . If you are not satisfied , we will refund your money.

Related Packages

  NABL Accredited
   Available At Your Location
  E-reports in 2 days
  71 Users Booked(last 7 days)

Fees :   1259