Imagine losing your erection in the middle of the act. Or worse still, failing to have one when both of you are longing to have a good time.
Nightmarish, isn’t it?
Let’s understand our enemies in the bedroom , “the erection killers”
- Alcohol: A little booze might help in setting up the mood but alcohol induces secretion of female hormone (estrogen) type molecules in your blood that lower the male hormone (testosterone) thus, affecting erection.
- Smoking: Nicotine present in cigarettes tends to constrict the veins causing less blood flow to the penis and therefore, poor erection.
- Depression: Depression kills desire. And so do anti-depressant drugs. Here you will need the help of an expert. The solution might be much simpler than you imagine.
- Cycling: Prolonged cycling or hard bike seats can put undue pressure on the pudendal nerve, the nerve to the male organ, affecting erection. Fortunately, the condition is temporary and reducing cycling hours or changing the bike seats can do the trick.
- Overweight and high blood pressure: Both the conditions are inter-related and lower the level of testosterone in the blood which is essential for sexual activity. High blood pressure damages and hardens the arteries hampering blood flow to the penis.
- Stress and Anxiety: Worrying too much about your performance in bed can take a toll on your member too, straining your sex life.
- Sugary stuff: Excess consumption of sweets, canned foods, beverages etc increases the level of insulin which in turn, decreases the testosterone levels making erection difficult.
- Certain medications or recreational drugs: Anti-depressants, beta blockers, pain killers or drugs like marijuana, cocaine etc are known to cause sexual problems in men.
- Lack of sleep: Sleep deprivation can dip the production of testosterone. Sleep well to perform well.
- Vitamin D deficiency: Not only the bones, this vitamin is also essential for maintaining body’s testosterone levels. Have sufficient exposure to sunlight is all that you need to do.
So , there you are guys . Why limp when you can run !!
Author: Dr. Nidhi Jhamb
Suggested Article: DOCTOR INTERVIEW ON PREMATURE EJACULATION CAUSES & SOLUTION
Get a free Online Doctor Consultation at DrSafeHands
Book STD Test Near You : Be Safe!
Checkout Pre-Nuptial Package
IS YOUR CHILD HYPERACTIVE?
All parents get distressed if their child is often getting into trouble at school....