Sex is a joyful exercise in itself. You can do it in conservative styles or you can experiment in a number of ways. The feeling to let yourself go and float with the clouds under the blue skies is awesome.
There is only one condition to experience these joys.
And that is “Good Health”
Here are a few exercises that need a few minutes of your time and keep you going strong.
1. Kegels tops the list. An exercise meant for both males as well as females, Kegels works specifically on the pelvic floor muscles providing better control during sexual intercourse.
- How to do it: Contract your pelvic muscles, tighten your stomach and hold it for 5 seconds before releasing it. Repeat it 10-20 times for better orgasms and longer lasting erections.
2 Stretching is the simplest training for all the body muscles. Stretching along with deep breathing also, strengthens the lower abdominal muscles helping in trying different positions during intercourse.
3 Yoga: Yoga is not only about meditation, there are various postures or asanas that can uplift your sex life. One of them is the cobbler’s pose or baddha kon asana.
- How to do it: Deep breathe while sitting with straight legs in front. Gradually, bend your knees until your ankles reach your pelvic region and knees towards the sides. Holding each foot with the respective hand, try pressing your thighs towards the ground. Do not force yourself. Hold the posture as long as you can comfortably and then release it gently.
4. Swimming increases your stamina as well as flexibility and thus, very beneficial for the sexual functioning.
5. Squatting: Toning the muscles of the buttocks or gluteal muscles is also essential for the thrusting action of the intercourse. It also, builds up the vaginal muscles and improves blood flow to the pelvic region for better orgasm.
- How: Stand with the feet apart, about the width of your shoulders. Bend your knees to squat as about to sit until the thighs are parallel to the floor. Push your toes to stand up again, squeezing your butt in the process. Repeat 15-20 times.
- Half-pushups can serve the same purpose.
6 Lunges: Lunges help develop flexibility helping in better access to the G-spot. For males, it builds endurance, stability, balance as well as hip mobility for longer performance.
- How: Side-to-side lunges are the most beneficial and are done by standing with feet wide apart. Clasp your hands in the front and shift your weight to one side by bending knees and pushing your hips backwards. Holding dumb-bells can increase the intensity of the workout.
These simple steps can make a big difference.
A healthy body and a healthy mind for more pleasure every time.
Author: Dr. Nidhi Jhamb
Get your 1st online consultation for free at DrSafeHands
Checkout Pre-Nuptial Package
MISS-USING THE I-PILL
‘Oh, you had a crush in college? And made out with the guy too? Not scared of getting...