- Sleeping less for a long time deprives the body of the much-needed rest.
- This results in easy tiredness and fatigue which makes sex difficult or less pleasurable.
- Insomnia lowers the sex hormone levels such as testosterone that are essential for sexual activities. Lower testosterone may also, lead to low libido or erectile dysfunctions. Men with poor sleep patterns have been observed to have a lower sex drive as compared to those having good sleep.
- Sleep-deprived people are more prone to stress, depression and anxiety attacks. As they are constantly tired, the alertness, focus, and ability to handle stress decreases. Trivial issues may cause panic attacks.
- As the hormone levels go haywire, sexual arousal or attaining orgasm becomes a hard task.
- Low bodily energy can lead to irritability or frustration. And a bad mood is a huge turn-off for sex. It reduces your ability to socially, emotionally and physically connect with other people affecting relationships in general.
- Sex is a great stress-buster. So having sex can actually relieve your stress or anxiety and help you unwind. The hormones released on orgasm, oxytocin, and prolactin, are good relaxants that may help you sleep better. But only if you have the energy to indulge in sex. Chronic lack of sleep drains out all the energy from the body affecting your bedroom performance.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), a condition that causes difficulty breathing in sleep, has been found to lower testosterone levels in males, in turn, lowering their libido.
- Lack of adequate rest, in turn, lowers body immunity making one prone to illnesses. And sex during sickness is almost impossible.
Tips for better sleep:
- Dedicate a fixed time to sleep. On an average, an adult needs 8-9 hours of sleep per day for healthy mind and body. Try accommodating enough hours of sleep in your schedule. Proper sleep will also improve your work efficiency.
- Switch off the electronic gadgets at least an hour before sleep as the harmful radiations will not help you relax.
- Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks before your sleep-time.
- Read a good book or listen to some soothing music for relaxation.
- For chronic sleeping problem, consult a doctor.
Shut your eyes and relax. Sleep well for a better climax.Erectile Dysfunction Test Testosterone Test Book STD Package Plus