Pollution levels are at an all-time high… hovering over 18 times the safe limits. This is dangerous not only for our lungs but all systems of the body. To protect yourselves, here are some quick tips.
- Stay indoors as long as possible because even putting masks does not offer much protection from the deadly smog.
- For elderly, diabetics, Immune compromised patients or those with COPD/Asthma, air purifiers might be helpful.
- These people and whom so ever is vulnerable are advised to get pneumonia vaccine.
- Flu vaccine is recommended yearly as it also gives protection against H1N1 influenza and some strains of seasonal flu.
- Fruits, especially citrus fruits like oranges can be beneficial as they contain antioxidants that boost immunity.
Take precautions and dodge ill effects of smog with ease.
Advised by Dr N P Singh , Former Director Professor , Dept of Medicine . Maulana Azad Medical College
[ecko_button color=”blue” size=”large” url=”https://www.drsafehands.com/checkout/spermcheck-fertility-home-sperm-test”]Check your sperm count today![/ecko_button]
[ecko_button color=”orange” size=”large” url=”http://www.drsafehands.com/”]Visit DrSafeHands Clinic and get your 1st consultation for free.[/ecko_button]
5 TIPS TO RESUME SEX AFTER DELIVERY
So, the baby is finally home. Congrats! The house is in a state of complete chaos....