STDs from Oral Exposure
Anal and Vaginal exposure is not the only cause of STD transmission. It can also transmit through oral exposures. In other words, STDs can be transmitted from one person’s genital to another person’s throat or mouth and vice versa.
Oral STDs aren’t always noticeable. When they cause symptoms, they often include a sore throat or sores around the mouth or throat.
Oral STDs: What Are the Symptoms?
Sexually transmitted infections and diseases (STIs) aren’t only contact through vaginal or anal exposures but skin-to-skin contact with the genitals and oral activities too. This activity is enough to pass the STIs or STDs to your partner.
It means, oral exposures like deep kissing, smooching or Licking can pose similar risks as other sexual activities.
The only way to reduce your risk for transmission is to use a condom or other barrier methods for every sexual exposures.
The symptoms depends upon human immune system, it varies from body to body and sometimes they are asymptomatic.
Usually speaking, the most common symptoms of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STIs) are:
- Ulcer/Blisters/ Sore on private parts or around anus or mouth.
- Irregular growth (warts) in genital area.
- Abnormal smelling and discoloured vaginal discharge.
- Discharge from penis.
- Rash/Itching on private areas of body.
- Pain while sexual intercourse.
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting after sexual intercourse.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Pain or swelling of glands in genital area.
Oral STDs Images
Want to know more about STDs Just call on helpline 9013 161616 and the STDs testing is the only way to know your health status.