Ask Question

Or choose from most popular

Follow up questions free upto limited time period.After that a nominal fee for continued consultation

Ask Dr Shah Dupesh

Dr Shah Dupesh
Qualification : Not Specified
Experience : 5 Years
Speciality : Sexology

How It Works

Your first consultation is FREE

Our Specialists

Vinod Raina
Srikanth Reddy
Chetan Vispute


Not able to enjoy sex.

Hi. I am 36 years old. I have an active sex life. For the past one month, I do not get the kind of pleasure that I used to have. I do it like any routine activity without much fun. What should I do? Is something wrong with me. Please advise.
Copy this Question

How to delay Orgasm?

Hi. I am 30 years old, married for 6 months. Both of us are quite happy with our sex life. But I feel that if I am able to delay my orgasm, we can have better sex. Can you advise some techniques to do that . I don’t want to take any medicines.
Copy this Question
Who uses Dr. safehands

I was about to get married and was full of doubts. Needed to ask many questions. Most of all, I needed to be sure that my would be husband is free from any infections like HIV. But I had no idea how to do that. Just one call with DrSafeHands counsellor solved all my issues.

Jessica M, Goa
100 percent satisfaction guaranteed

100 percent satisfaction guaranteed . If you are not satisfied , we will refund your money.