Window Period : 6 days
Sexually active men and women can get gonorrhea.
Most of the times people infected with gonorrhea don't show symptoms, so to know when to seek medical advice and treatment can be difficult
When symptoms occur, they are often within 2 to 10 days after eexposure, but may take 30 days too to develop.
- Greenish yellow or whitish discharge from the vagina (in females) & penis (in males)
- Swelling of the vulva (vulvitis) in females & painful and swollen testicles in males
- Burning while passing urine
- Conjunctivitis (redness, itchiness in eyes)
- Lower abdominal or pelvic pain in females
- Bleeding between periods in females
- Spotting after intercourse in females
- Burning in the throat (due to oral sex)
- Swollen glands in the throat (due to oral sex)
Currently available only in Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore and Bhubaneswar.